abs with acrylic capping is a thermoplastic synthetic polymer resin that is well balanced and can be cut to fit specific needs. Its main physical properties are: hardness and strength. The resin grade ASS has the ability to bend like a synthetic rubber (or rubber).
ABS with acrylic capping can be used in a wide range of household and white products. Although it is not as tough as other engineering polymers, it can be cost effective.
1. abs with acrylic capping material properties: good compressive strength at low temperatures high hardness, high mechanical strength good abrasion resistance, light specific gravity relative heat index up to 80c good dimensional stability at high temperatures fire resistance, simple process good gloss, easy to color, low cost compared to other thermoplastics. Low cost, multiple production methods, good resistance to chemical substances, high surface hardness, anti-scratch, good structural stability, high compressive resistance, excellent structural strength and hardness.
2. With crystal-like transparency, light transmission rate of 92% or more, soft light, clear vision, colored with dye abs with acrylic capping and good color spreading effect.
3. It has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, and good high temperature performance.
4. Good processing performance, both thermoforming and mechanical processing can be used.
5. abs with acrylic capping has wear resistance close to aluminum, good stability, and resistance to corrosion by many chemicals.
6. It has good printability and sprayability, using appropriate printing and spraying process.
7. Non-spontaneous combustion but is flammable and does not have self-extinguishing properties.
The use of abs with acrylic capping in life.
Consumer electronics, toys, environmental goods, automotive dashboards, door panels, outdoor grilles, instrumentation parts, automotive lights, optical lenses, transparent pipes, etc.
The main production process of abs with acrylic capping
Steel mold injection casting, injection casting mold, TPO injection casting mold.